The role: SEO Manager -
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our Search team for Betfair International in London.
Are you our next star player?
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your understanding of SEO on behalf of one of the world’s leading betting operators. The role sits within the Search team with accountability of managing SEO & ASO across the Betfair International business.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Head of Search, your primary responsibility is to help develop & implement the International SEO strategy across all of our products that drive growth, revenue and payback. You will own projects and product features end to end, and you will be responsible for scaling globally. You will contribute to our current and future strategy by analysing and evaluating the top SEO opportunities. You’ll partner cross-functionally with Product/Content/Commercial to implement these opportunities.
You will also manage SEO team members to effectively executive on marketing programs on time, on budget and with expected results.
Other responsibilities include:
- Audit and analyse our websites, crawl data, identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance
- Responsible for compiling SEO recommendations, analysing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Collaborate with the team to develop new, scalable ideas for growth
- Lead on meaningful business initiatives, to expand our keyword targeting strategy
- Ensure all team members are receiving sufficient support and training to give them the knowledge to expertly carry out their roles and enable them to perform to the highest degree
- Improve the ways of working with relevant stakeholders
- Drive further improvements in the level of reporting across Search to develop a full view of measurement points, as well as the combined impact organic and paid search have on the business.
- Conduct ad hoc and ongoing analyses, build reporting dashboards and regularly report/communicate SEO’s business impact and progress to internal teams
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a creative thinker with strong IT skills and an analytical mind, who has experience in a dedicated Search Engine Marketing role. You have a demonstrable track record of driving outstanding business results through SEO for even the most complex global sites. You enjoy working with data and have experience with web and SEO analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner, Google Data Studio, AHREFs, SEMRush, MOZ, ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl/Botify/OnCrawl. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are also highly desired (v lookups, pivot tables, if statements, etc)
- Be Customer Obsessed: Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service
- Communicate Effectively:Provides clarity on goals; is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; consistently communicates the vision and inspires, energises and motivates others; ensures others understand how their efforts positively impact the bigger picture
- Make Quality Decisions: Makes quality, long and short-term evidence-based decisions considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making.
- Win Together:Gains trust and support of others; can establish and engage networks to get stuff done; seeks out opportunities to partner across organisational boundaries
- Be Nimble:Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and can learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organization
- Be Hungry for Results:Drives teams in the matrix to achieve and exceed results with agility, pace and energy through high impact, bold and challenging objectives; always takes accountability for results and can cut across silos to make the right decisions that they and others can be proud of; develops a strong reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right
- Be Commercially Savvy:Aware of emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; has a good understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
About the Group
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with Betfair International.