The role: We are looking for a Senior Conversion Optimisation Executive for Betfair International to be based in our Dublin office.
Are you our next star player?
Making customer journeys as simple and effective as possible is a critical part of digital marketing. Optimising journeys can have a huge impact on the success of digital marketing activity.
The Senior Conversion Optimisation Executive is responsible for optimising customer journeys from digital marketing content to the Betfair INTL websites across all international regions and products. With a particular focus on new customer acquisition, the successful candidate will apply test and learn methodologies to landing pages, driving conversion metrics over time.
Why we need you:
The successful candidate will need to work very closely with all members of the Digital Performance team as well as the wider Digital function to ensure that testing plans are understood and agreed. Taking the results from these tests, compiling the insights, and using them to make data driven decisions will form the basis of the role day-to-day.
You will be recognised as a designated specialist team member for the marketing conversion funnel. You will fulfil marketing A/B testing throughout the customer journey and deliver insights into this; whilst identifying pain points and detailing user drop off points.
Other responsibilities include:
- Driving performance making CRO recommendations
- Creating and maintaining a Marketing Metrics Dashboard to provide visibility to conversion performance to the business.
- Working with stakeholders to develop a close working relationship to make recommendations for marketing optimisations where relevant
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a tech savvy, creative thinker with a track record of improving conversion rates over time within a digital business.
- Business Insights: has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers
- Collaborates: is a team player and works with others to get things done
- Results Driven: Achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Passion for Players: Thinks about our players, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Naturally inquisitive mind-set: Wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, find new problems/solutions
Must have a competent skill level with:
- Google Analytics and Excel
- User research design
Some experience with:
- A/B testing tools
- CMS experience using HTML and CSS
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.