The role: Partnerships Manager – Betfair International
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our Digital team in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
As a Partnerships Manager sitting within the International Partnerships team, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities across several key markets, while managing existing affiliate accounts and developing a strong relationship with our local partners. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to set an example to executives in the team across all aspects of your work.
Why we need you:
We need someone who can identify new potential Sports affiliates across key international markets and manage and improve existing relationships with key partners, helping to identify ways we can grow acquisition volumes and player quality. You will also help the team analyse, negotiate and implement affiliate deals and provide relevant and insightful reports to the Team.
Other responsibilities include:
· Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities
· Work closely with the creative team to help test new banners
· Ensure creative assets are scheduled and provided correctly to affiliates. Will involve scheduling within the ad-server interface. Be the team's point of contact for creative and adserver queries.
· Pulling reports through the internal affiliate software system to help guide resolution
· Represent the brand at affiliate conferences or personal meetings with affiliate partners
· Manage and implement the Team's promotions road map
· Ensure all Sports partners are compliant and adhering to regulation guidelines
Who we’re looking for:
You will have a keen interest in Sports and the online gaming industry, with proven experience in an affiliate management role. You must be analytical with a strong attention to detail (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required) and excellent communication skills. You have the ability to build a rapport with our partners and are passionate and hard-working.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following traits:
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender reliance and confidence
- Curious, focused and results-driven
- Ability to work alone and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, eager and focused on a career in marketing
- Strong desire to learn and improve digital marketing knowledge, willing to own up to mistakes made and learn from them moving forward
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
Betfair International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.