The role: We are looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join our BF International Spain team in our Ceuta office.
We’re creating a whole brand-new team that’s ambitious and hungry for success. Here’s your chance to be one of the first through the door.
Are you our next star player?
The Customer Experience Executive will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair Spain team. We will create innovative solutions onsite, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through best-in-class operational output for one of the biggest and important markets in Betfair and conducted in a time-efficient manner with correct prioritisation.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Spain Country Lead, the CX Executive will support to:
- Collaborate with our commercial colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised, and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return
- Deliver a localized experience to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us
- Stretch the capabilities of our targeting and creative technology, to ensure customers have a best-in-class experience with us, no matter where in the world they are
Who we are looking for:
The CX Executive will be the guardian of the customer experience onsite in Betfair Spain. The role holder will display an ability to perform recurring and ad-hoc operational tasks whilst balancing prioritisation of project work where the strategy, customer proposition and prioritisation set by Commercial is considered on all levels. The CX Executives need a diverse range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business:
- Ownership of the onsite experience, ensuring that the executing teams are keeping the Spanish site updated and with highly relevant and localized content for the Spanish customer base
- Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led
- Taking ownership of reviewing translations done by the translations agency and performing ad-hoc manual translations when required, considering the translation context, and working with marketing to ensure brand guidelines and tone of voice are followed
- Supporting Country Lead with the relationship with Risk & Trading operations and gain an understanding of how this links in with specific Spanish regulatory requirements
- QA ownership in various areas in addition to product, where both the Spanish regulation and top-quality customer experience is ensured to be met
- Supporting the Country Lead with coordination of projects relating to Spain as and when required, making sure the appropriate attention and resource is given to it
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the wider Spanish regulatory framework and how to account for this in key areas of the Spanish business
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resource is deployed to meet their needs
- Ensuring that Content teams have the correct and enough material resource to develop their plans fittingly for the Spanish market
- Supporting Country Lead with any activities that require Spain input including (but not limited to) consumer and product research, onsite / content, promotions, regulatory affairs, legal and compliance, technology, product management, optimisation, and testing, etc.
- Collaborate with the Customer Services team to action frequently raised pain points and problems with the relevant team(s) in the wider business
- Translate requirements into data & creative briefs, ensuring clear communication between teams
- Ensuring customer facing teams have set suitable plans for Spain ahead of major sporting events and product releases
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Previous work experience in; an online company, a large multinational company, B2C company and/or a tech company
- Experience and understanding of the online Business to Consumer (B2C) space
- Must speak fluent English and Native Spanish
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge of betting or the betting industry
- A clear writing style with an impeccable knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements
- An interest in sports is highly considered (desirable)
- Efficient working with computers and a good understanding of technology (desirable)
- An understanding of product development in tech companies (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ceuta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
Betfair International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.