The role: We are looking for a CRM Executive to join our BF International Spain team in our Ceuta office.
We’re creating a whole brand-new team that’s ambitious and hungry for success. Here’s your chance to be one of the first through the door.
Are you our next star player?
The In Life CRM Executive will be a pivotal role in the newly formed Betfair International CRM team. This team has the ambition to be the most progressive and effective CRM team in the group. We will create innovative solutions across international geographies, that drive value both for customers and the organisation through best-in-class automated communications that bring the brand to life in a way that is personalised to customers’ preferences, life stages and the actions that we want them to take.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Spain Country Lead, the In Life CRM Executive will support the Manager to:
- Collaborate with our commercial colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return.
- Deliver and execute personalised marketing to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us.
- Stretch the capabilities of our targeting and creative technology, to ensure customers have a best in class experience with us, no matter where in the world they are.
- Ensure that the needs of Spain are met within the guardrails of a scalable approach to communications, re-purposing and adapting rather than reinventing and duplicating.
The Executive will also work closely with Planning, Creation & Innovation, Data Deployment, Digital, Brand, Data Privacy & Commercial teams, balancing competing priorities and management of the contact strategy for our customers who are in life.
Who we are looking for:
Our CRM Executives need a diverse range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business:
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resource is deployed to meet their needs.
- Communicate flawlessly, ensuring the business is updated on CRM plans and their performance regularly.
- Translate requirements into data & creative briefs, ensuring clear communication between teams.
- Manage the creative build & execution of all communications so that they tell a compelling story: content must be expertly written & visually best in class, data and insight driven and inspire the right kind of customer action.
- Challenge the approach to automation, where relevant aiming to reduce manual work and the risk of human error.
- Resolve errors within campaign templates, resolving them as quickly as possible & create preventative measures.
- Ensure all messaging is compliant with relevant regulations and legislation
- Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led.
- Strive to make major step changes in the CRM activity that propel growth, by challenging the status quo and improving processes.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Proven experience in CRM related, creative development environments.
- Management of a range of media channels and CRM programmes that drive improved commercial performance.
- Experience working with ESPs.
- Previously used Moveable Ink technology or similar (desirable).
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems & processes.
- Copywriting skills
- Be comfortable creating dynamic content using platforms such as Moveable Ink.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to understand business reporting requirements, working closely with Analytics, to provide insights about campaign performance
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements.
- Fluent in speaking English and native Spanish is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ceuta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
Betfair International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.