The role: We are looking for a Conversion Manager for Betfair International to be based in our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The International Conversion Manager is responsible for optimising customer journeys from digital marketing content to the Betfair INTL websites across all regions and products. With a particular focus on new customer acquisition, the Conversion Manager will apply test and learn methodologies to landing pages, driving conversion metrics over time, and improving funnel metrics. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Tooling, they will be responsible for improving our funnel to achieve business objectives, engaging our customer base, and helping us to differentiate against our competition.
Why we need you:
The successful candidate will need to work very closely with all members of the Digital Performance team as well as the wider Digital function to ensure that testing plans are understood and agreed. Taking the results from these tests, compiling the insights, and using them to make data driven decisions will form the basis of the role day-to-day.
As our Conversion Manager you will be recognised as the subject matter expert for the marketing conversion funnel. You will own all marketing A/B testing throughout the customer journey and deliver insights into this; whilst identifying pain points and detailing user drop off points. You will also deliver a localised approach and understand in each market we operate and help drive performance by making recommendations on UX, CMS and capability improvements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain a Marketing Metrics Dashboard to provide conversion visibility to the business.
- Develop a process for quickly and easily identifying parts of a given journey that are broken.
- Develop a close relationship with Product teams to get frequent access to site optimisation testing tools and make recommendations for marketing specific tools where relevant
- Report frequently against progress of our conversion strategies suggesting opportunities to scale to additional markets and channels.
- Build a cross-team culture of learning and development, both within your own team and other marketing and commercial stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities across our key channels and markets.
- Working closely with our product and tech teams to improve and define how technology can advance our conversion strategy.
- Demonstrate conversion thought leadership, foster productive business relationships and work to ensure our conversion priorities are represented on the product roadmap.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term opportunities/issues
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a tech savvy, creative thinker with a track record of improving conversion rates over time within a digital business. You will have demonstrable experience of driving change, with the ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition campaigns. You will possess strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results. You have a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Competent skill level with; HTML & CSS, Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- A successful track record as an analyst in a high volume, data-rich, complex online business, including excellent understanding of data and analytical technical infrastructure
- A naturally inquisitive mind-set: wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, find new problems/solutions.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Betfair International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.